Hillcreek Yarn Shoppe offers a wide variety of knitting and weaving classes. If you are interested in a class that is not currently on the schedule below, contact Bex about adding the class or about teaching a class to your group.
Note: To contribute to the social distancing effort, we are currently only offering online classes.
- 25 Things You Didn’t know About Knitting
- Beginning Continental Knitting – for beginning knitters or those that would like to switch from English Throwing style.
- Beginning Lace
- Cable Knitting – with or without a cable needle
- Double Knitting
- Entrelac Knitting
- Fixing: Tink, Frog, Noodle and Darn
- Heirloom Lace Knitting from the Collections of Gloria Penning
- Mobius Knitting
- Project classes on any of Bex’s Knitting Patterns
- Slip Stitch Knitting
- Toe-UP, 2-at-a-Time
- Two Color Brioche Knitting – flat, in the round, with or without swirls and leaves
- Two-Handed Two-Color FairIsle Knitting
- Twisted Traveling Stitches